Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I love the start of a new year! Especially this year! For the last 8 months or so it seems like we have constantly been waiting on something to happen so we could go back to "normal". Its finally over! We have moved to the St. Louis area, we are finally into our new house and have settled into a routine with work. I'm so excited to see what this year has in store for us. I have lots of goals.....I don't really believe in resolutions because I think they are made to be broken! I really want to start doing a lot more DIY stuff. I've never been very crafty so I am going to do my best to try it out! I also want to hit the gym! There have always been things holding me back....childcare, finances, exhaustion....but not anymore! I am so close to my pre-pregnancy weight that I can taste it! I hope you are as excited for 2012 as I am! I also look forward to being able to spend a little more time blogging. I have missed it! I hope you all had a very happy New Years!

0 comments: